Friday, March 26, 2010

FAR AWAY


Give me a foundation to cover all of my reckless.
Give me an eyebrow pencil to cover my undefined brows.
Give me an eye shadow colour to make my eyeliner stays on.
Give me an eyeliner gel to cover my pale eyes.
Give me a mascara to make my eyelashes bold.
Give me a blusher to brighten up my look.
Give me a loose powder to make myself stay with the mask longer.
Last but not least, give me a lip gloss to cover up my cracked lips.

Cover up with different types of cosmetic to make myself look flawless.
Tried my best to look better.
However, they'll smudge in anytime, any place and any situation.
They'll make me look uglier.
Uglier than before.
The more I try, the uglier I am.
Should I stop making myself look better?
Is it worth to stop trying?
Yeah, I need a break.

A break for me to energize myself.
A break for me to recognise myself.
A break for me to recognise people.
A break for me to pamper myself.

There's a faraway I need to run to.
A place that I'll reach my dream.
A place where I belong to.
A place that I'll find myself.

I appreciate for what I have and I'm blissful.
Thank you for staying with me.

No comments: