Thursday, July 29, 2010

MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING


Without deep consideration, I gave a chance to a guy to unlock my heart.
I need someone would drag me out and lead me the way.
4 days, after 4 days, I gave up.
I never expected that this guy showed his true colours by saying childish words after that.
A 23 years old man, a smoker, a drinker, a clubber, a hot-tempered guy, and the prince of his family.
Which is the totally opposite way of the desire guy I wanted.
He treated me nicely, gently at the beginning but I'm so wrong.

And I'm here to tell you,

I need someone who can think maturely.
No matter how much u spent on me these days, just because u're willingly to do so.
I've told you I'm not ready for anything so don't say I'm immature.
You're the one who immature for forcing this happen.
You ain't stupid, I ain't stupid thou, boy.
Your image will just ruined by your stupidness, your attitude.
I don't care who you are, Dato's son or Tan Sri's son.
I'm not going for your money. (Oh no, is your dad's money I supposed)
So, don't you ever use "money" this word to deal with me.
I don't need your BMW, LV, Prada, Chanel, nor houses.
I know you can get hot & pretty chicks easily, but you won't get someone who deeply love u with her heart.
You said I'm no difference with other girls or your ex(s).
So sorry to tell you this, I'm happy for the girls who ditched you.
Because you're worse than the guys that I know.
Go on and spread to the others that how bad am I because I hate explaining myself.
And is time to wake yourself up.
Money can't buy true love.

1 comment:

Jocelynn May said...

Girl, explain to the person if you feel he/she worth it. or else you just let it be. :) stay tough always ya.. ^_^