Sunday, September 19, 2010

PEEKABOO


Bored of the same old smile? Me thou.
I barely know how to smile anymore because I laughed more than I smile recently. aha!

Yea, believe it or not. I'm having curfew on this very happening Saturday night for this week.
So, I'm literally free for posting another random post again.
Went KLCC for Beauty Expo '10 today.
As usual, with my companion for all time. =D

Having brunch at Madam Kwan. BBM non-stop. He's a HAWT item. =P
Aww.. This is cute. Am I praising him here? =X
His love. ICE CAMPUR.

Didn't spend much for the fair as I got no mood and time to search for what I want.
However, we did signed up for 2 sessions of ido's facial treatment @RM98! (r/p: RM220 per session)
They're using hi-tech equipments to remove everything from our face without any workforce or H2O. All by the superb equipments. Awesome, right?!
Oh, I can't wait to try now! gg

Last pic of the day before we off to our own individual plan.

I'm going to orphanage house tomorrow! Excited-nya. =D
Thanks to Moral Ed assignment.
Will blog bout this soon.

xoxo,
kellywong

No comments: