Sunday, November 23, 2008

UNTITLED

Is 3.03am now..
Stepsis having fever and I help out a lil just now..
Pet society in Facebook for almost the whole day from 12,000 paw points to 18,000+ paw points..
Other than that, I done a few questions of account to get myself ready on 1st Dec (dad's birthday!)
Questions always appeared in the middle of the night..
Mayb I'm diff from the day time Kelly?
Just chat with Joc, Chanice and Karen bout their love matters..
Which i felt..... complicated? I bet it..
I'm blank.. (Argh.. I also don't know what am i writing now)
Don't want to talk about negative love cos i'm the lucky girl in the universe now..
Talk bout my girlfriends perhaps..
I got my F.R.I.E.N.D.S which includes Bea, MK, Babe J, Darling K, Set and Ray.. 
These 6 girlfriends will always remain.. 
Bea, MK, Babe J and Darling K will always be there for me when i need them..
Set was a K-Pop fans so will always listen to her K-stars stories..
Ray was our entertainer and director for pose in our group.. 
I'm the one who's always blur and late catch up cause my brain can't function well lately..

OH God.. I'm so out of idea what to write now..
I'm missing him so much right now.. 
I'm so depressed at this moment..
HELP!!

No comments: