Monday, July 6, 2009

TAKE CARE, RAY

16th of June 2009,
Ray Wong have to enter NS on the next day in Perak.
As stepsis was ill and I only can sneak out in the afternoon with the reason of going back SSS (my high school) to ask for Maths July paper.
F.R.I.E.N.D.S. decided to have a farewell with her at night but I can't attend so I brought her out to treat her a meal.
At1st, I fetched her to accompany me to SSS to ask bout it.
And then I decided to bring her to Shabu Shabu in Kuchai Lama but who knows dia tutup (it closed) ==
And with all the back way from Kuchai Lama, we went to the wrong way and ended up we ate in Fun OK (Taman Connaught)
We chatted a lot of crazy @@ things, juicy gossips, how F.R.I.E.N.D.S. formed, and honestly this is the 1st time jus both of us went out.
We used to dance together from Senior 3 till Senior 5 and then F.R.I.E.N.D.S. formed.
Although she repeated something again and again or making noise, but she brought a lot of laughter to us.
She's cute and funny yet handsome ok. (Ray, I know u'll read my blog after 3 months, LOLS)
We camwhored a lot with my lappy's webcam cos they're no ppl in the afternoon.
Tada!

Take 1
Take 2
Smile
Turn left, Turn Right
What r u looking at?
Hey!
Alright, ignore my face
Ray: Please~, Kelly: Should I?
Big eye fish
Blogger's uploading pics prob.
Think in deep
Craziness
Small me
Small Ray
Kisses for Ray
Poser
Lame us
Cool or???
Relaxing
I'm emo-ing-
Me: I heart PLAYBOY!, Ray: Duh, enough la.
Solo Ray
Solo me with half smile
Solo me smile with heart

Or solo with camera?

After that, I sent Ray back to clean up and meet up with F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Before I left,
Is time for me and Qian Qian!
I miss u, Qian!



Ray, please come back faster!!!!!!

No comments: