Friday, July 3, 2009

THOUGHTS

Is 4.19am now.
I'm really exhausted.
I wanted to roll on my bed but my mind is full of thoughts.
With no one around in the network.
He's sleeping soundly and getting rest.
Friends are sleeping as they have class tomorrow.

I'm not emo-ing.
Just that I'm thinking a lot of things now.
BUT.
With full of blank thoughts.

I'm living in my world now.
I spend most of the time on myself.
Family is not that so important perhaps.
No matter in my heart how important they are, they won't know.
So just proceed with the things I want to do.

I need a lot of time to fulfill everyone around me.
Can I do that?

Good Night.

4 comments:

vivi said...

u think that u're pleasing everyone around you too?
i felt so too...isn't it a sad feeling? can it be consider as pathetic?

KELLY said...

Hi, I don't mean that.
Is just that I need more time to acc the family, friends and the love one. =)
24 hours a day is not enough for me.

vivi said...

oh sorry...misunderstood...
but yes i agree 24 hours is not enough for ppl who are around us...

KELLY said...

is ok. yea. really. i need 36 hours.