Monday, June 29, 2009

-O-N-E-E-I-G-H-T-

One eight doesn't mean anything to me.
I just want my life to be more colorful and happy.
I wish to be a simple day without any cracking head problems.

I bought myself pressies by using all of my money.
And I don't need present from anyone.
Thank you for those who wished me.
From facebook to friendster, then friendster to msn, msn to call and call to sms.
I had the most wishes this year and that's the pressie.

By the way, I'll be having dinner with the boyfriend later.
He asked me what I want for birthday.
I just answered tie a big ribbon to urself and walk to me.
Let's see will he do that later.

=P

Will continue the post later on.


A last wishes to myself.

Happy birthday to me.
*with smile*

1 comment:

vivi said...

18 means young...i'm already 21...gonna be 22 soon...felt so old...=(