Sunday, June 21, 2009

<3

I'm lucky to have him.
He's with me when I'm having difficult time.
The one that is in my heart.
Which someone said to me, " He's still in ur heart. I think no one can replace him."
Yea, no one can replace as everyone of us are different.
We went through some obstacles that really brought us to the end.
We may be silly but this is what we're going to do.


Lunch with him when during our working hours.
My creation
Take 2
Take 3


A month ago, we went to Sunway Pyramid to date. =P
We went to The Manhattan Fish Market to have our 1st meal of the day.
Before

In progress
After! LOLS
Shy
Feel full and slept. =X

After that, we went to City Chain to search for our couple watch.
TADA!




We're moving on.
Thank you, my dear.


p/s: More and more post getting up soon. Jimmie L who edited the pics.

No comments: