Thursday, June 18, 2009

GARMIN MUI

I had fun in NAVIGATE company.
I have a bunch of kind hearted colls.
I knew more friends in my life.
This is my 1st time of working out there.
I met a lot of different situation which sometimes brought me to nervous and anger.
Although I'm not going to work in this company anymore but I appreciate everything that I learnt in here.
Let me show u my cols and my camwhore pics.
Ready...







Get set...









Go!!!!






LOLS. I know. Is lame.

Joseph Lim *we always fight and argue but ok la.. nice one la..*

We can't live without these things during working hours.
Take 2
Take 3
This is Mr. Chaw. The supervisor who really take care of me. He guided me how to handle probs in every situation in our work.
Another side of me?
Err... No comment.
Don't get annoy, k? LOLS
I miss u, Choy Shen Ye!
Get bored of us? Yea, me too.
Always play his beloved iPhone.
Our KFC's collection. Jom jimat!
E.M.O.?
Acting part here.
Which is better?
Last one.
He's sleeping! HEY! How dare u!
Showing off his gf's hp. HTC touch. LOLS.
I have my very own name card! But too bad...


Mr. Kit Lim. My manager. He's just like my brother.
Complaining that his face is huge.. =.=
Lame side of us.
Joseph, Me, Kit
Joseph, Me, Chaw, Kit



Both of the manager treated us to eat for an early farewell dinner.
Joseph and I leave the company.



My another manager, Mr. Michael a.k.a. KM

Results.
Mine



We bought some Uhu~hu~ from THE LOAF cause it was Joseph's last day in Navigate.




Loves






Bye and take care everyone.
Will come back and visit u guys!

No comments: