Monday, June 15, 2009

MY FOREVER BABE

I'm extremely late for this post.
As I'm busy with my work and I'm totally tired to blog after work.
Anyway, I must post this.
A month ago, it was my babe's birthday and the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. planned to give her a surprise but it doesn't go smoothly as we thought.
Hope Junee don't mind bout that. =)
1st of all, we brought her to steamboat in Sri Petaling and also celebrated there.
LOLS. We sang Happy Birthday in a restaurant loudly.
Everyone in there look at us.
Kinda weird but we don't care.
Pics time!

Make a wish
*Blow*
Cut
Babes
Peace
*Oh, my cake. I can't wait...*





Kisses

Cake

After the cake session, we lied that we're going to picnic but we brought her to Fun Fair at Bukit Jalil.

Bumper car!
Come on! I bump u, u bump me.
Lovely scene
Excited!
Wooiiii!! What is this?? We want peace. Let us go!
After that, everyone were dizzy.


View




*Let me go!*
*I wanna go down!*





After that, tong sui for supper somewhere near. =)
Mine


Created by Karen Yong
Last smile before I leave.



No comments: