Saturday, October 31, 2009

SPEECHLESS

Slept at 5am. Thanks to my flu.
Woke up at 10am cause Ray, Karen, MK and I have to do something in somewhere.
Everything were going smoothly.
Morning called Ray but couldn't call Karen as there're something wrong with her phone.
That's alright but then......
Ray called and said that she's going to see a doctor at 11.30am.
Oh no, my car was drove by grandma, Karen haven't wake up, MK is having tuition with other ppl later.

Then, someone being cool to me. I hate that and I slammed the call.
U got no right to show me that fucking tone.

Soon, I found out that someone slept late and told me earlier that he gonna sleep.
Got his explaination but I got no mood at all.
So I just ignore.

Now, just wait for my grandma to be home.
I'm sleepy and terrible sick now.
Plus, I forgot to take off my lenses.
My eyes are burning now.
Give me a break.
Let me to have a nice sleep and ready for tonight's party, can I?

No comments: