Sunday, October 11, 2009

STRONG FEELINGS

Seems like I've been neglecting for whole day.
I always have my lovely Sunday with my family.
At least we always have dinner in the morning.
We'll never miss Sunday breakfast.
Now.......... it changed like wind.
Only some ppl understand.
No more Sunday breakfast nor dinner.
If I have no activities, I'll stay at home and hide myself.
I love to hide myself from exposure to public nowadays.
Not even going out with friends.
I got a real hard comment from lec last week that added more pressure in me.
Always been rejected when I wanna go out so I choose not to go out anymore unless I force myself to.
Had some good friends but now I don't think so.
They're having their own problems so I don't wish to disturb them.
I used to feel the best when I'm at home but not anymore.
I tried to do revision to catch up but everything seems useless.
I can't absorb what I read.
Why? No idea.
I'm just too negative now.
How long will it be?
I wish to know the answer right now.
I wish I'm busy like nobody business.

1 comment:

Ghuraba said...

heyyy:) ishokay laa, just think +ve. don't think -ve aight. just ignore whoever & whatever lec said. u just need to keep it constant. ;)