Monday, December 28, 2009

CHRISTMAS MEAL

Say goodbye to Ding Dong Bell and welcoming another year.
Oh yea, BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS.
How did u celebrate ur Christmas this year?
Well, I'm lucky enough to have a talented boyfriend.
He can sing well, act well, work well, expose himself to the public well (I guess XD), and he can COOK!
I know I'm late to try out his cooking skills but blame him. ;)
I've waited for about 1 year 7 months and 2 days. LOL
Btw, he just used an hour to cook all these.
I'm impressive. (lalalala~I don't major in cooking)
These are the foods:

TADA!
I actually can't manage to finish all of them.
These are not the ordinary hot dogs and hams. U have to try it and u'll know.
Mushrooms soup added with sepcial recipe.
Finally! *buuurrrrpppp

Cook of the day! (we forced to eat up all the foods on the table as they're too much)


Thank you, bee.
I knew u had a hard day that day. =)
I appreciate and he said he'll cook more in the coming days.
Now, I'm waiting and craving for his cooking. *sluuurrpppp
Ahh.. I can't wait cos I'm hungry now. XP

No comments: