Sunday, December 13, 2009

CURRENT

*Blink*Blink*Blink*
Year 2010 is here soon.
I hope for new beginning and I'll learnt from mistakes.
Year 2009 was too hectic for me.
Everything changed and it doesn't go as it planned.
Anyway, I'll get rid soon and I take it as a lesson of life.
I'm having a pleasant holiday in Johor now.
With the true care from family (although I've been nag a lot here), carefree lifestyle (a village life), eat healthy (balance meal for morning, afternoon and night) except sleeping time.
I can sleep early but once I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep, I'll be direct to the dream.
I'll be direct to the unpleasant dream, EVERYNIGHT!
Eventually, I'm fine at the beginning but then I'm getting tired everyday.
End up, I don't plan to sleep tonight and I'm extremely tired.

GAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Monavie Fruit juice drink for beauty and healthy
www.e2station.co.nr