Monday, March 7, 2011

=D + ='(


It's the 7th, love.
The every 1st week of the every month is our special day.
Happy 5th monthsary, sayang.

I can tell just by the way you hold me that I mean so much to you, you make me feel so special when I'm with you.
I hope you know how much you really mean to me - you're the reason why I get up in the morning, the reason why I do all the things I do because of how you treat me.

You are so special and I wish with all my heart that I truly am the one for you, I wouldn't want it any other way.
You are my best friend, my boyfriend, my everything, and you mean the world to me.
You are one in a million, love.

This is the first 7th that we can't spend together and i know we might not celebrate every 7th that we have, but I'm blissful enough to have a simple brunch with you yesterday and knowing how much is your love towards me.

I love you.

Loves,
The Queen

No comments: