Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We're Changing

Can't believe that time runs this fast.
And things are changing from time to time included me.
Darling K asked me a question yesterday night, which I don't have an answer but a special feeling.
It's March, soon April, May and then, the end of 2011.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

People are wondering- 2012 is true? The end of the world?
I don't know, I choose not to believe it because I wanna complete my tasks, my aims and the purpose of my life before I leave this world.
We feel sad for all the disasters happened recently.
Aus-NZ-Jap, is this a sign from God that we have to be prepared to die?
Stop all these bullshits, pls.
We're afraid to die, but we should appreciate our life now instead of worrying bout the end of the world.
Frankly, I never read news or video clips bout Japan's disaster except Twitter and conversation with friends.
I know that I can't handle my feelings well when I know too much especially if I watch those video clips, so I choose not to see or read.

I can only pray to God to bless them and hope they can stay strong to go thru this disaster.
And dear God, pls bless the world too.

No comments: