Friday, October 7, 2011

We're One


My King

I get unlimited love from this man throughout this whole year.
He never love less but more and more each day.
But of course, I've been such a good girlfriend for him to love me more each day right? *evil smile*
Nah, just joking. He's the one who being so understanding and spoiled me like a queen.

This man is my all time best listener since we were friends.
He'll just swallow whatever complains that I just wallop to him everyday.
Maybe he'll feel bored or annoying but he never stop me from doing so.
He's also the one who keep teasing me and put on laughter on my face.
I admit that he seldom/rare sweet talk but he proves me with his actions.
"Actions speak louder than words." That's what we call.
365 days just flied like that and more to come.

Happy 1st Anniversary, love.

With love,
kellyw

No comments: