Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Guts

My silly coursemates. =D

It's one week exactly before Christmas.
And 2 weeks exactly before we end our Year 2011.
That's what ppl in this world are talking about Christmas gifts and resolutions.
Or part of the ppl in this world are mourning about that Tsunami's victims.

I have a good news.
The good news is boyfie gonna end his training next week and back to town.
We've finally passed this test. More to come I reckon.
Well, let's not worry bout future as long as we're doing good now.

Babe Junee and I were talking about our 1st million recently.
We wonder why those people who are one or two years older than us still talk bout nonsense whenever they came out for night tea session.
Don't they have to work or things to do?
That's what we're thinking currently, "How to earn our 1st million?"
The very 1st thing is networking then we come to our knowledge.

So where should we start with? How are we going to do this?
I've been introduced into a business a year ago and I'm still dilemma in between.
Call me coward.
But someone told me this:

This is so true. No longer a teenager now. So I'll take up all these challenge for a better future.
I think I'll be having a long wishlist for my 21st birthday next year. lol




No comments: