Friday, December 9, 2011

Jingles jingles

It's December now!
And days are getting nearer to bf's birthday and my mid term exam. U_U
Happy or cry?
Let's talk about happy stuff 1st.
Let's rewind to last year's December, I went to my virgin trip to Singapore with my babes and boyfie.
Celebrated Christmas and boyfie's birthday in Sg. I've prepared a month earlier for his birthday. =D
Thanks to Tom and Alfred for picking a good restaurant and book places for us too. Failed to custom a cake there as we don't have transport for pick ups so I just give up on the cake.
Asked the babes to get a simple cake for on that day.

And surprisingly, he got surprised! hahaha

IDK what is wrong with me. It's like the cake is poisoning or something. wtf

Then proceed to our "wedding dinner pictures"
Juneebaby and Mr. K

The dovey, Ali and Erica

Rick and Merlin

See! I still think that the cake is poisoning or what... =,=

His dad gave him this and he don't wanna use it. He said it's so rare to see this 1k note. =,=

Showing off his new wallet from me. ehehehe

Lastly, the group pic! =D

After all of the surprises last year.... This year will be a simple one. LOL
As his birthday falls on Christmas eve, so I have to reserve seats a month earlier.
Searched for some fine dine restaurant and I made him pick which restaurant that he wants to dine in. 
And I also make him pick for his present this year but he don't want me to waste so much money on the presents, so he didn't give me an answer for it and this caused me in a big dilemma of choosing the pressie.
*canbangwall* So this year no surprise anymore. =P

Wait till next year ba.

Will blog in a while. 
Good night.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

WoW! That's really great I will say. I am sure you quite worked hard to get this on place. Just tweeted to my twitter. Please do keep up this work.

Regards,
Anam

陈芝遴 said...

best trip ever~
but..happy moments end as soon as it came too...