Wednesday, January 4, 2012

TWENTY.ONE.TWO!


Hey guys, how was ur new year eve?
1st of all, I wanna wish all of u a belated happy new year. ;)
Couldn't blog on the day itself due to the studies that I'm rushing now for my mid-sem exam which is going to starts tomorrow! *freakout*
I'm taking a few minutes break for a short update actually.
Had an epic night on the last Friday of 2011 and boyfie had a serious hangover on the new year eve.
However, we still managed to make it to the place where our friends rented and passed our 12am together.
So basically, we don't have a very happening new year eve night like last year.
It was a peaceful night. LOL

So, I've been wondering why every year people will list down a long list for their resolutions and I found it funny. Well,-
It's funny that people don't be thankful for the lesson learnt in the past one year yet they always hoping for the new year to arrive. What's the difference?
It's funny how people said that,"I hope 2012 will be a good year for me." How to define a good year? =,=
It's funny how people use new year as a reason to change themselves. Want a change? We can do it anytime! Don't ddly pls.
It's more funny that how people back to their normal life after a few months or days of determination for their resolutions.
That's what I feel.
Of course, writing down our resolutions has became one of the culture or trend, that I can say.
But don't write an eftin' long one. Think of one positive attitude that can covers up your whole bad personalities or habits.

Alright, I should get back to my sheets of paper...
Wish me luck for tomorrow's paper!

p/s: Hey girl, stop imitating. I'm so sick of it.



No comments: