Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Beautiful scar


From every wound, there's a scar, and every scar tells a story, a story that says:


I survived.

This story has been mended in my heart for almost a year and whenever the story lines remind my mind, my heart will eventually put me back into the story line.

There're different characters playing their own role,
and some left because of the story's ending and I let 'em leave.
However, time brought the characters back united and another brand new story begun.

From pain to a scar,
I'm glad to have this story with me although it ended with a bad ending.
This scar is the most beautiful scar that I ever had from God.

From scar to survival,
Thanks to the soul mate who keeps encouraging me.
Most importantly, I survived happier than before.




xoxo,

No comments: