Thursday, June 28, 2012

Left things undone

At this moment, I still can't figure out what I should feel.
Today, it was supposed to be a busy beautiful day.
Oh well, it was totally opposite what I've planned 2 years ago.
Some of the besties are not here with me, boyfie is facing his test in few days time, no girly outings as all of them are working or not free.
I had a lonely birthday night last year where I'm left alone at home.
And I guess I like that kind of feeling now. I dislike celebrating my birthday.

However, I have these lovely friends who insisted to have a dinner with me tonight.
I did a short research and passed them 2 of the restaurants, asked them to choose one. I don't even know how many of them are going.
They've been asking me what I want for my present. I want nothing. Like seriously.
Reason of why I don't wanna plan for any celebration on this big day is because of I go for perfection when it comes to some big planned days. So in order to avoid getting disappointments, I choose to put 0% of expectation today.


Let's leave all these things undone but I reckon that I'll be regretting for not fulfilling this wish.






No comments: