Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dear King,

I still couldn't believe what had happened last night.
Warmth. Touched. Blessed. Teared with happiness.

This, is what you sent me last year.


And you just made it happened. I feel so grateful to have you.
Thank you. The only words that I wanted to utter repeatedly.
You've done so much for me and I really appreciate for things that you've did for me.
I guess I'm the luckiest girl to be with you right? As I'm being told that I'm the only girl that you would do and plan so much for a girl.
By the way, I would like to apologise for putting temper on you last 2 nights ago. I didn't know that this is part of the plan. I'm sorry. =D

You made my world beautiful.

I appreciated for every tiny bits you've done.
I love you. I really had a blast these 2 nights. 
And lastly, I wanna thank you for spending so much to put on the best memory in my life, I feel so much guilt and heartache.
What touches me most is your efforts and caring.
You're the best of my best! =D




xoxo,





No comments: