Friday, July 6, 2012

June

I just had a happening memorable June which includes a lot of pack and unpack. BKK trip was the 1st one actually. Anyway, let me summarize what I've been doing lately.

1) Went to Singaland with family at the beginning of the month. Had a 3D2N stay. We stayed in the Festive Hotel which located at Sentosa Island. Basically we just spent our time at Universal Studio on the second day and dinner at Vivo mall.


Stepmum, #fatgirl, stepsis, daddy Wong

2) Once I touched down KL, I need to get ready and organise my laundry as I have to rush down to Johor after resting a day at home. This round trip is to spend quality time with my mum and family but unfortunately, I only managed to stay over a week as I have shoots and I promised to attend a birthday girl's party.

Stepbro, #newhaircut, beautiful mum (left out 1st stepbro and stepdad, next time)

3) I sat on a bus alone for the very first time in my life. Which is scary and... fun? haha... True, I found it quite fun but what's scary is I scare the driver will drive recklessly. Thank God I met a good driver that day. As usual, I got a full-time driver, Mr. Lee to fetch me from TBS and rushed down to Elaine's pre-birthday party at The Pool.

#spotmymachoman, moi, birthday girl

4)  Got a sad new on that night itself where grandpa called at the unusual time at 11pm+ telling me that my grandaunt (his only younger sister) passed away. She's tough and never gone into any medication, and she leave the world like that. Leaving her husband (grand uncle) who needs to wash his kidney every 2 days in the world. My 1st time seeing grandpa tears and he cried real hard. This is saddening. So, I've followed them back to Butterworth to attend the funeral ceremony for 3D2N on the next day.

Farewell, grandaunt. You'll be missed. =')

5) Rested for a couple of days and it's time for a girls bounding session a.k.a. celebrating Elaine's birthday. Zengie managed to book Ciao and we had a great and pleasant dinner.

Zen, Elaine, moi

6) After 20th, I finally got some rest and spend some quality time with grandma. Had a reunion dinner on "dumpling" day. However, I started to feel anxious bout my results after a coursemate app me that the results will come out on my birthday date. It is going to be a memorable one. Grrr... But who know the results came out on the 27th so thank God, but still, I have to re-sit for my accounting paper which I've knew that I'll be going to the referrals. Guess what, it's only one mark to passing mark. DAMN.

7) After all the hectics pack&unpack and saddening news, here comes my biggest surprise in my life. Babe Erica asked for dinner and I choose the place but I'm not sure who and how many of them are going, I leave this hectic problem to them because after my grandaunt case, I just hope for happiness and have a simple life. I don't need a well-planned grand celebration. What I want is I don't wanna be lonely on that special day but I'm left alone at home for the whole day except night and I get really emo.
But thank God, I have such beautiful friends and boyfie who actually purposely plan it that way so I'll cry on the 29th's surprise party.

FYI: According to my grandma, my actual date is 29th of June but the nurse mistaken the date and stated 28th instead. So I always assumed that I'm the queen for these 2 days. =P

On the 28th,
 At the 2 weeks old Marini's on 57 (next building of Mandarin Oriental, park your car there and walking distance is like 1 min or less) which you'll get to view the marvelous view of the Twin Towers ______________ this near. Okay, not that near but the nearest that you can get to. Too bad the restaurant opens in July or else we'll be dining in already but there're pasta, tapas and side dishes to order at the bar.

Group photo, thanks for coming! ;D

 Biggest surprise of the night! Tried hard to hold my tears back when I saw her. Thanks baby V!
And not forget to mention that the one who made me burst into tears on that night was Juneebaby. Facetime all the way from Adelaide. She's part of the team who planned these plans too. Love u!

On the 29th,
Birthday dinner at Frangipani

Then, I message them to come out for 2nd round after my dinner, they rejected me and I sort of emo but still ok la, I have my boyfie with me. He said he knew where to bring me to and yea, to the surprise party at Traders Hotel.

 I am bursting into tears

 BURSTED!

You guys are the best!

 Boyfie got me a KLCC view!

 And a big GIANT CARD!

Effortless drawings and decorations.

 Thanks to Nicole, Leon, Elaine and Nick for blowing these beautiful balloons! =D



I guess this post is the summarize of my happening month.
Till then.

xoxo,




No comments: