Monday, July 2, 2012

Lose in order to gain.


Win me over with your words, lose me with your actions.



When I was at the deepest mode, you were filled with happiness.
Ended up, while you're struggling, I've survived.
So you think you could be fine by comforting by your philosophy while I've covered up with laughters and happiness.
I've used to cover up with nice photos to hide what's beyond the story in the photos tell. Well, I no longer use these photos to hide anymore, I use them to tell what's real instead.

So sorry that I once held on too much and too long, wasted both of our precious time.
Of course, I don't wish that you wasted others too.
Since we found our own happiness now, I sincerely wish you good but sorry, I can forgive but not forget what I've struggled and been through so much in the past.
No, pls don't misunderstand. I've let go completely and I can be fine with your current happiness but I should have respect my current happiness too.
Respect is the principle that I've been holding all these while, although I'm once not being respect at all.

I've enough of falling down. Here's the new starting point.
Thank God for leaving me the best to go through my highest peak of my life.


xoxo,


No comments: