Monday, August 10, 2009

LIL MEGAN'S, NOT MEGAN FOX YA...

A month ago, my lil stepsis celebrated her birthday in her class.
I blog this cause the kids are really cute with their acts.
Fall in love with them but don't ask me to babysit them cause they're way too active.
*hehe*
Alright, I'll show up the pics to show how cute they are.

The princess cake
She's shy
The fake smile. *ekhem*
The kids!
How lovely....
.................
"Aren't u supposed to be happy, Megan Wong?
Groupie picture
I spotted this kid.
Shy-nya
Yea, my stepsis's so called boyfriend. haha.
Aww, chubby
The active one
XD He's really shy.

I like him, pose with a cute smile.
Finally, I captured him. The blue eyeballs and cute. Love him much. *Jimmie, don't drink vinegar*
Last pic


Although they're cute but to bring up a child ain't easy.

No comments: