Saturday, August 8, 2009

BEING LIED

Having a very complicated feelings in this sudden moment.
Lies. No matter white lies or lies with purpose.
The person who being lied by the very close person will get a big hurt.
Although the person who lies doesn't feel anything big but the person who being lied will never feel good.
Some people will remain silence as they have no prove or they don't want to destroy the relation between them.
That person who being lied may have knew a lot of things but he/she wouldn't tell it out as he/she choose to trust the person who lied to him/her.

For me, I'm ordinary. I just want honesty.
If u're honest to me, I'll be honest to u.
If u don't, there will be a lot of lies from me.
Deserve my trust and don't let me disappointed.
Everyone just deserve 3 chances from me.
After that, I'll eliminate u from my heart forever.
Means u're nothing to me.

Good Night.

p/s: I'm just too boring and being emo here. =P

2 comments:

Jocelynn May said...

don't worry be happy.. take it easy.. :)

KELLY said...

sure, missy joc. hehe..