Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SEXY 18TH

Hello, I'm back. =)
Sorry. Too much happening in these 2 months.
Anyway, I'm here to blog bout my 18th birthday.
I don't wish this day to be remember but baby Jimmie made me remember.
He gave me a surprise party by inviting my close friends even my gor and derek thong who r just back for summer holidays.
I'm really happy and touched at that moment.
It was an unbelievable scene when baby dedicated my all time favourite song and also a small sweet note. *blush*
Stop the talking and pictures time!

Surprise located in Wing's Cafe.
Mee Kuan
Beatrice
3 of us
My cake
Wah.. LOLS. I'm so lost at that moment.
Made a wish
What's wrong with the cake? Anyway, cutting the cake. HAHA.

The "family" tree.

Baby, Ah Gor and Derek Thong


Junee
Ah Gor
With flash
Derek
Pressie from baby
A pinky handphone!
Karen


4 of us as Set can't come, Ray went NS and MK went home
Written by Jimmie L

Thank u baby
Random

Last pic




THE END

No comments: