Thursday, May 27, 2010

PC FAIR

Sometimes, I worked cause I don't like to rely on family.
Sometimes, I worked cause I wanna buy things that I wanted so much.
Sometimes, I worked cause I wanna use my own effort to show my sincerity.
Sometimes, I worked cause I wanna prove that I'm not a all-time princess.
Sometimes, I worked cause I wanna know more friends.
Sometimes, I worked cause I'm down.

So, what the reason I work for PC Fair?
Cause I'm down.
I'm having a very hard time to go through at that time.
For those who very close to me will know the reason why.
Thanks to Daniel Lim for encouraging me to interview. =)
I got few calls to work in PC Fair.
The most desire job that I wanna work for was HTC as the time is short and high salary.
Sadly, I got rejected cause I failed to perform well in the interview session.

Then, I went to Avira's company for the interview.
I'm accepted. =)
Without hesitate, I went for the briefing and so.
Went alone, without knowing any friends in the briefing session.
I remembered that I'm not down anymore cause the issue solved.
Live as usual.

3 days of PC Fair can drag my life to hell. XD
We have to stand for hours, attracts and promote to the customers.
Other than that, we met a lot of competitors too.
Between, I had a fun working experience there especially the Avirans. =D
I knew them on the 1st day of PC Fair.
I'll let the pictures do the talking this time:

Our uniform
Sediakan payung sebelum hujan
They're sisters!
My best best dear who accompany when I'm sad during the fair
<3


Coincidently, my high school junior work as the mascot.
Threesome. LMAO
Our supervisor, Jackie
Jitz, he's fluent in Malay.
Oh, here comes our person-in-charge
Be good, Chris.
Wei Jian, the birthday boy on the last day of fair.
Chris =)

Sweet one.
Serious pls, Wei Jian
My lovely dear
Happy burfday!
And coincidently, baby's friend work as Avira's showgirl too

They're TARC'ians'

Thanks to Vincent who taking care of us so much. XD

Literally, as you can see here. We're tired but we're happy working together.
I really miss those 3 days.

No comments: