Sunday, May 23, 2010

THE POWER

NO! This blog is not dead yet.
Due to the laziness of mine, I neglected this blog for a long time.

I should be prepared now cos I'm going for Vinic's niece full moon celebration but at the same time, I'm urged to blog.

Life's treating me better now. Everything is getting better except for the studies.
As life is getting better, I started to be worried about losing everything in 1 sec.
Few days ago, I was driving as normal to college.
If I'm not staying alert, I wouldn't be blogging here now and I would be disappear forever.
If I didn't horn loudly, the bus would just crash into me and involve a lot of dead corpse.
God blessed.
I'm stunned and shocked so I drove to the road side and calm myself down.
After that incident, I found that life is fragile.
So I'm telling myself, I must complete my tasks as soon as possible so that I won't regret when I leave the world.
Fantasy life, I must fit in.

Pls, don't take it away when life's treating me good now.
I'm enjoying right now.

Thank God I'm still in a piece now.











p/s: Next post will be our 2nd anniversary trip.

2 comments: