Saturday, November 27, 2010

ADIOS!

Guess what, yesterday was the last day of TBF.
WHAT?! That's super fast!
I remember how I finished my high school,
how I entered A Levels and then, how I got nervous breakdown and quit.
Now, I finally finished my foundation which I always thought I'll have the same ending again.
Honestly, I don't really work hard for my foundation because whenever I work hard, I'll stressed up till as if the world is going to end.
Thanks for the impact I got after the A Levels course.
Used to work things out myself all these time, I'm trying to be so called superwoman and independent. *geezzz*
Somehow, I do fell down at times when I couldn't stand on myself anymore and need someone to hold me up. *which there's no one to hold firmly*

But there's difference between now and previous time.
I have him to comfort and support me when I need them.
I can talk to him whenever I want.
The small lil surprises can really lighten my dull moody day.

Oh, by the way, I've started to think of my resolution.
Have you started to do so?
Bet that the life will be more challenging when I reached the age that starting with 2.
I can't wait for the brand new year and be a grown up girl.
*yea, I've accepted the fact that I have to grow up and leave the world when my time comes."


xoxo,
kellyw

No comments: