Thursday, November 18, 2010

I SEE LIGHT

*sniff* having a lil running nose

Is going to be another year ends again.
How's 2010 treating you?
Anyway, it is just another year that you'll forget if its treating you badly.
Seriously, no joke. You don't even wanna recall it.

By the way, I'm going to end my foundation soon. Like real soon which is just less than 200 hours and finals is just 12 days away! =/
I don't wanna to grow up, can I?
My age will be starting at the digit of 2 next year, turns 3 in a decade and 4 in the next decade, then 5 and etc.
Scary! Alright, I'm worrying too much now. Don't mind me. =D

My close friends and my family said that I'm much more happier than before, which is true.
I have to thanks to my superb boyfie for bringing up the lights for me.
Well, not to forget, my family and the bunch of friends too.
I'm really grateful with what I have now. That's more than enough.
"Greed", I once tried to be greedy in relationship but it can't be fitted in my trait list.
It's just not right and that's sooooooo not me.
I've been wondering how those girls can be so pro to have few boyfriends at a time. *I salute*

This is just another short update and I'm signing off now.
But before that, going to end this post with this:





*toodles*
xoxo,
kellyw







p/s: You'll soon know how did I left all the sad memories behind in a short period of time. =)

No comments: