Thursday, November 11, 2010

TO: THE TET TET QUEEN


No matter how busy am I or how late I to write this post to you,

I'm here to wish you now,

HAPPY TET TET 21ST BIRTHDAY, ERICA NG JOE YIN!!!!!!!

You big big girl d, cannot be no manners d, k?
I'm sorry I'm not thee Top10 person who wishes you, but I'm not the last either. >=)
Please enjoy your 11/11/2010 although you're having that 2 tet tet papers to sit for.

p/s: I'm confirm that I'll be in you party this Sat. No FFK! =D




wishes by,
kellywong

1 comment:

eRiCa1111 said...

OMG OMG OMG thank you so much my beloved babe.. OMG.. who say you are T10.. do you know you are the T1 of the T1 that make a post for me.. OMG thank you so much hun~~ i luv you lotz lotz lotz *hugz* teeheee gonna see you real real soon.. miss ya lotz lotz =) THANK YOU!!!! xoxo