Thursday, February 26, 2009

AIN'T A REPLACEMENT

Just wanna tell u, I'm not a replacement of anyone.
U have no right to judge, to comment.
U live urs and I live mine.
Don't treat me good if u don't wish too cause I'll feel annoying and disgusting.
U may need my help and I'll lend my hand to do my best.
If I'm wrong, correct me.
I'm not a character in ur drama.
Don't yell at me cos u're not satisfy or when I'm not wrong.
U'll get respect when u respect others.
Let me go if I'm a replacement whenever u need.
U don't deserve to be my nearest people in my life.

Not only u but also to the people out there who try to come near me for advantages.
I'm ain't simple but ain't complicated though.
Just treat me sincerely or else the GOD will do something for me. (perasan-ing)

1 comment:

you know you love me, xoxo said...

are u alright girl?
anything you can always look for me =)
at least i'm not fake =D