Monday, February 23, 2009

THE STARTING OF YEAR 2009

Admitted to hospital for 4 days 3 nights can lead me bored to dead.
So i took several pics to share the pain i had.

1st day of getting red rashes all over the face and body (the ugliest moment)
2nd day in the ward (swollen face)
Got blood test
Blueblack after taking my blood
Red rashes (not really clear)
Name tag
Tubes
Without tube and u can see the blood flooding in the mini tube
I've signed an isolation letter to be isolate
Being isolated
Everything is isolation
After the needle removed
An encouragement from baby
Another from my lil cousin sis (touched)
I'm alright now! Rashes and swollen face off!

Within these days, I got a lot of foods, fruits, water from baby and relatives which gained my weight. (Normally ppl who admitted hospital will lose weight but I'm opposite)
Thanks baby who acc me 2 nights there.
He needs to sleep on the uncomfortable sofa and chair. Pity him. >.<

So this is the starting of year 2009..
In chinese beliefs, the GOAT member will have a lot of obstacles..
Is not a good year for GOAT.
I gonna face more..
Example: Baby gonna go back Penang to work for long term.. I got no idea how to used to it. I need a lot of courage from friends. God bless me.
I'm in a dilemma for choosing to continue my studies in Malaysia or UK. God lead me.
Relation between dad and I became looser. God help me.

All I want is a peaceful and smooth life.

No comments: