Monday, February 9, 2009

BIRTHDAY TAGGED BY KEN

Rules of the tagged
  1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday
  2. The list should be 10 numbers
  3. Post the image of this award on your posting
  4. Give it to 10 friends of yours
10 things that I wanted are......
  1. peaceful life for some moment
  2. GPS (my friends know why i need it =P)
  3. iPhone (the only model I love now.. btw, finding white phones too)
  4. a very good health for good ppl in this world
  5. having good frens in college (soon)
  6. safe for the whole year
  7. money always flows in my pocket
  8. go for Lee Hom's concert (this year)
  9. become thinner (hehe)
  10. have a very very smooth relation in family, friends and love
10 friends that I wanted to pass it to.....
Junee
Mee Kuan
Set Wern
Crystal
VINIC
Mich Mich
Grace 
Zengie
Q
Maxx


No comments: