Sunday, February 15, 2009

VALENTINE'S ENGAGEMENT

At the moment, the IZZI users (including me) only can open youtube and blogspot and is diff to login into other websites.
Wondering should I change to P1 as my IZZI acc gonna expire soon.
Obviously I miss my KelJim in Pet Society damn much. 

Anyway, I'll start my V day now.. Here it goes:
Met baby at 9pm and we headed to FULLHOUSE, Damansara.
Baby reserved a table as he scared the restaurant really "fullhouse".
I got a rose from the FULLHOUSE once i sat down. (gave me a lil surprise)

There's only Valentine's couple set available on that day.
Baby ordered rib eye for himself and salmon for myself.
We start off with the soup. =)

srrp.. yummy..
mine
his

Honestly, this is the 1st time of celebrating V day with my love one so baby, u're the lucky one. =P
There's a lot couples in the restaurant which is a bit noisy for me.
While waiting for our dessert which came all the way from America (it tooks 30 to 35mins), camera's on:

act serious
playing his white hair
act
again

Later on, he gave me a card and capture my expression when I'm reading it.



__________________________________________________________________

Dear Kelly,
I'm so happy to meet such a person like u in my life. 
You're perfect, sweet, caring, lovely, kind, and the most important is, You Always  me______
Since the first day I met u, u were so attractive, and stunning. 
I was already assumed that u are my everlasting beloved, and then...
You came into my life, and my dream is being fulfilled..
 U, my baby K, hope we can go through all the sadness, and happiness together, and create a  story, which everyone envy!

From,
Baby J
__________________________________________________________________

Bill paid. Then we walk around NZX.




Back to baby's place and exchange present.

Pressies for baby:
cupcakes from cuppacakes, wondermilk

And a instant camera from Fujifilm.
Funny. Lols.

Pressie from baby:




Thanks baby. U made my day.




No comments: