Monday, March 2, 2009

LOVELY

Peeps, I'm back from Johor.
Yea, was a very very very tiring short trip but I had fun and I learnt something from it.
I drove to Johor and also back from Johor which I have to speed up to 130-150 cos I have to follow my aunts. *woots*
I'll stop the craps for now. Some photos to share with.
Start from my step grandma's church 1st:

My new stepaunt. =P
Towards to stepuncle
The very round ring
"Yes, I do."
Lil bride
Expressing their words
Aww.. My stepaunt is cute. Stepuncle was 30 this year and stepmum was 24 this year but they don't look like their age. LOLS
How lovely.
Catch the flower, girls!
So u got it. Congratz!



After the whole ceremony, the aunts and I went to my favourite saloon.
My 4 years hairstylist. Kim. Have to pay a very high price for this pic. Gonna promote him once he's in KL but u guys can see him in several magazines (Japan & Malaysia) now.


Got ready everything and rushed to the Grand View Sea Restaurant for dinner.
The big stage
With mum

Mum's side family with their godson, Han Wei and Chi Rong who's disturbing.
I know is blur

The church fren and once a worker in stepdad's shop for 8 years I think and we knew each other for that long. With Zhi Jian.
Mum's godson, Han Wei
Sui Ru's cute here..
The flower girls? LMAO
Lil cousie
With the new sweet couple which together for 8 years and another church fren.

She's always cute.
My stepgrandparents
Family with 3 unknowns
I love big curly hair. =P

Camwhore with Sui Ru

Plus Chi Rong
I'm the lucky one.


Actually i took 3 short video clips but the size were too big so i'll upload other day.

No comments: