Friday, March 6, 2009

SIMPLE + FUN


I WANT TO WATCH LOVE MATTER! 
As I got no much free days, I used this day to ask the crazy friends out.
Since years we didn't go out and walk + talk face to face just like 2 years ago.
The Ho Zengie a.k.a. jie and tagged Grace along. This was the very 1st time of going out with Grace.
So we set the time at 12.30pm but then this V.I.P. jie late for half an hour. LOLS.
We headed to Sg. Wang 1st since we wanna treat our nails nicely.
Some ppl who notice my previous facebook and msn status, I want my nails back cos I broke 2 of my nails. 
So I made the extension nails, shape and colour + nail art.
They made the shape and colour + nail art.
Here de results of my nails:

MY CHIO LEOPARD DESIGN
SIMPLY LOVE IT

OURS

After everything done, we walked to Pavilion to check out Hello Kitty M.A.C.
It will be launch tomorrow but then out of stock soon. =.="
I want 2 full set of Hello Kitty M.A.C. collection. 
Anyway, I got the foundation (sort of la, not really foundation), mascara and nail colour.
Zeng got the foundation, blusher and puff (I forgot what it calls)

ZENG'S AND MINE
WHEN U PURCHASE RM150 & ABOVE, U'LL GET THE BAG!

After that we walk around and just do some window shopping.
About 6pm+, we went to Rain Nudle House for dinner.

THE JIE
THE DECO
WITH GRACE
KELLY, GRACE, ZENG
WITH ZENG
GRACE AND ZENG

Before we leave Sg. Wang, we took some photo stickers. =p








Tiring day but had some fun but still I miss my baby.
Gonna have a staff meeting in the early morning.
Is 1.46am now. Argh. DEAD.

No comments: