Wednesday, March 11, 2009

NAVIGATE

The second day of work can just kill me.
Anyway, I have to used to it.
Tonight, I'll show the kiosk and to my fren who want to visit me, just come here.
Will be here everyday except off day, Thursday
My shift time will be change every week and this week I'm working for morning shift. (10am-7pm)


My manager and colleague are wiping the kiosk. That's a girl's benefit. =p
NUVI 760, the latest high-end gps
NUVI 205, most basic gps
NUVI 710, high end gps
NUVI 205W, basic gps but wider screen
Counter
Cute CPU
Much more things coming up soon (Nuvifone, Runner, Handhelp)

Honestly, I'm tired in mentally and physically.
1st time of working so I have to prove that I'm ok althought I'm not. =P

_____________________________________________________________________



Anyway, SPM results will be out tomorrow. 
Bless me and I'll meet my F.R.I.E.N.D.S. again!
Will have a lunch with them after taking the result.

No comments: