Monday, March 16, 2009

LIMITED

Everyone has its limit.
And I'm at my limit which I'll let things be.
And what it wanna be, I won't look for answers anymore.
Not the limit of anger but the limit of knowing why.
Though I can do nothing other than carry on, but don't blame me for the same thing I did.

Telling the truth ain't that tough but man can make it tough.
The biggest part of my life but I'm not the biggest part of the life.
Tired of finding solution to hold on my inner part of feelings.
Being selfish is a good thing but not much people can do that cos of soft-hearted.

As I said a lot of times:
Words are easy to speak, but action was the most difficult thing to prove.
It may takes a longer time to prove perhaps but not overload time.
For example:
A smoker who wants to stop smoking. He need some time to stop. It may takes him for a month or two. If he has the heart to stop, he can stop in this short time or else, it can drag him till he's dead.

Think of it.

Don't simply make promises when u can't make it.
U know the word of "promise" were a big word and it can influence a person to trust u 100%, then make it true.  

No one knows how the real feelings.
Being sweet and lovely will make the time flies but suffering and tired will make the time slow down to 100 times.
Anyway, carry on with the cycle of life. Not to waste a life that created by GOD.
Remember, limited is exist.

2 comments:

Ken said...

everything has a boundary, has a limit. it is a matter of time how we tolerate the situation.

Just be patient. not everyone is built the same.

KELLY said...

it really needs time but somehow human beings have full of emotions and will just burst.

But of course I'll try my best to be patient.