Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-2011


My very 1st post of the year starts now. aha
Happy New Year, people!
Is new year and let's get started!

I had a new year eve night with besties and the love, as usual and I'm grateful that I can spend 2 special occasions with them together last year. *awesome*
Back to last night, we actually had a BBQ session at rabbit a.k.a. darling k's hse and celebrated our Rick Chua's 21st too.
Then, we met up Ali Yong who can't join us for BBQ session cause of her parents rented 2 roooms at Crowne Plaza.
So, we decided to end our night there by playing some games and alcohol session.
The best of moment of the night was when the fireworks appear.
I feel so blissful when the fireworks started to perform in front of us and the love says,"Happy New Year." then giving me his first kiss on my lips in Year 2011.
Here's another one when we get back to the room. *blush*


Well, a brand new year is here.
A tough one for me but I'm ready for it.

No comments: