Monday, January 17, 2011

UGLY TRUTH

*CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE*

Happening, EPIC. *SLAP FACE*
What you did, what's your purpose, you know, I know.

I did not told others that you sms me oftenly but at 1st you did then lesser till none, ok?
You should be clearly what u sms-ed me and you said you sms me because you still treated me as friend. Those msgs were just greetings...
If those were greetings, you wouldn't sms-ed my mum,"Take good care of yourself. I will miss you and Kelly always."
Are you going to say that you're sending the wrong msg to the wrong person?

And I'm not expecting you to patch back thou so, stop dreaming that I think so pls.
Don't make me LMAO or ROFL.
And Mr. Adult, when did I comment your life for GOD SAKE?
I dare you to say that you ain't satisfied that I've spilt out part of your scandals so you're that "nervous".
Since you said I'm naive, why do you calculate with a naive kid here, MR. ADULT. (as if)

Well, talk about POWER now. Can I say Oh My God now?
Showed you my power? I wouldn't waste my power to this kind of people especially those who don't deserve or fit in my life anymore.

I don't need someone to praise me,"wow you are so great!" on this lame thingy case.
You know, as usual, I just don't give a damn on what people said.
I know myself. I know where I'm standing now.

AND AND AND! I always bear in mind that WE have 0% feeling to each other since after the dramas you've made.

YES! I'm ruining your reputation now. If you care bout your reputation, stop your so called "adult working man's dramas" and prove me wrong. No, prove your girlsssssssssss wrong.

You're just another pass-byer in my life, Mr. Adult. I can still chill around with my ex but not you, so sorry.

You'll just ended up ugly if you mess up with my feelings. Awww~ =D

1 comment:

Preston Les said...
This comment has been removed by the author.