Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WE MADE IT HAPPENED!

*Blogged and drafted for days* That's my style. >,<
It has been a while that I blogged bout things happening around me.
And this time I'm going to blog about my last few days in Year 2010.
I'm away from town to SINGALAND!
Guess what, I never been to Singapore in these nineteen years.
I always don't fancy Singapore as I heard that the people there are selfish and LC but surprisingly, they're not.
Thanks to tet tet queen, Erica for insisting this trip happens and I'm happy that Babe Junee and Darling Karen can mix well with the gang too! ;)
So eventually, I lost my 1st time to Singapore to the gang and my love.

Alright, let's start with Day 1!
Oh before that, Juneebaby and Darling K went one day earlier due to the exceed demand for the bus tic on the 23rd.
On the 23rd, Ali, sayang and I went by bus and Erica went by car with her family.
Epic of the day.
ERICA NG JOE YIN forgotten her passport and luckily we can get her passport before we leave but she gonna wait till we reached Johor and pass to her.
Another epic one.
We almost missed the bus! That's a big phew.
The bus has to wait for us for 10mins if I'm not mistaken. *paiseh betul*
No photos for day1 as we're zzzzz in the bus for the whole day.
We reached at SG around 10plus, I think and we tried our best to get the cab to check in to the room.
Due to the no-taxi-would-like-to-stop-by-us and we're hell hungry, we got no choice.
We gotta take the big luggage with us to the restaurant. *troublesome*
After we had our dinper, we try to get a cab again but IDK why is that hard to get a cab.
Super moodless and tired.
At last we got the cab and sent Ali to her cousin sis's hse 1st then sayang and I to the boutique hotel.
We ended up reached the room at 12.03am.
GUESS WHAT?
When I look at the time, I was like,"DIE! IT'S SAYANG'S BIRTHDAY!!!"
And I remember that I asked him to sit properly on the bed,

The King: Why? What happened?
Me: Happy birthday!
The King: Huh?? *look at the time* Oh... Like this also can.

Haha, we're actually exhausted and "pek cik" so I don't expect any respond from him.
But I am glad that I'm the first one who wish him personally. =)
And and and,

Me: Do you want your present?
The King: I thought you say you didn't buy for me?
Me: *hahaha* Is in my luggage bag. Search yourself.
The King: *search search search, he found it but* Don't give me 1st ba.
Me: ???? HUH??? you found it and you don't want it anymore? *weird*

So, I was thinking, what is wrong with the present... =/
And hypnotize myself that he's tired and he wanted to sleep.
That's the hectic day and night.

Will blog bout Day2 soon!
BRB.

xoxo,
kellyw

No comments: