Friday, January 14, 2011

WELL,

I CAN'T STOP
stalkers from stalking my life especially my boyfie and love life.
I shall thanks to you guys for sparing your time to care bout my stuffs.
I do living a great life now.
One more info for the stalkers,
I have a nickname- DDY Queen. =)
Go and search the hidden meaning for yourself.
But if you try to dig info from my boyfie or give false information to him and try to spoil our relationship,
go ahead then,
because if our relationship can be spoiled by you, I don't need to be in this anymore.
I might need to thanks to you too.
But sorry, I have faith in him.

I DON'T CARE
about my past especially bout my ex-boyfriend,
who still bugging my mum and I till last month and I'm glad that he can finally stop now.
To his spy, go tell him bout this. I would glad to let him know bout this.
If he says that I'm lying, who cares.
It's has been half a year we broke off,
so I don't wish to know more bout his betrayals and lies which he did behind me previously.
What's the point?
It's a full stop of him.
Don't agree with his betrayals and lies?
Continue to be his friend and if he finds you cute,
he'll trap you in his beautiful sweet lies promises trap.
You'll know by then.
Good luck, beautiful and cute ladies!




xoxo,
kellyw

No comments: