Friday, May 15, 2009

CHARITY TO A POOR MALAYSIA POLICEMAN

GUESS WHAT???!!!!!
I just done a good charity to a poor Malaysia's policeman!!!
I "donated" my only RM50 to him.
Reason?
Cause he said I drove more than 100km/h!!!
I was like????????????????? WTF!
I knew there're police block anywhere so I don't dare to speed and I just drove 70 to 80km/h only.
He asked me to show my license and ask where I went and where I'm going.
As if he's my boyfriend or daddy. (Yewww~)
He also asked where I study and what my dad's occupation. PLEASE FUCK OFF!
I asked for saman but he don't want to give me a saman and drag the topic.
Like I got a lot of time to chat with him. =.="
Please la.
He asked me, "U nak saya tolong atau nak pergi ke balai kami bayar RM300 saman."
I said, "I nak bayar RM300."
He said, "Saya boleh tolong kalau ada ni." (while showing the hand sign)
I said, "Saya nak balik sekarang. I nak bayar RM300."
He said, "Boleh. (With a very fierce expression) Tunjuk I.C."
I gave him my I.C.
But.....................................................................
He still keep chatting with me!!!!
Obviously he want to drag my time and want me to donate money to him.
At last I donated my very last RM50 to this policeman.
He wasted my very precious 15mins.
I'm really angry bout this issue.
I'm speechless.
That's why I always hate the policemen.
Never like them or be proud of them.
Because they're just like a piece of shit with no brain.
I swear and curse that if he use the RM50 that I gave him, his family member will never get peaceful life due to his sinful action.
Sit back, Relax and Wait.

1 comment:

Blanket America said...

Nice thought...it takes a lot to have a big heart.

cold