Saturday, May 16, 2009

THE KAMSAIMIE

Heartache.
I'm sad to see kamsaimie this suffer.
I wanted to cry so much but I have to hold.
I just can accompany kamsaimie for short time.
I don't know.
I wanted to help.
I'm going to look wider.
Hope the kamsaimie be tough.
I hope suffer for a moment turns out a better life in the future.
Small hand is holding and supporting the big hand all the time.
While big hand holding the small hand just now, the owner of big hand told the owner of small hand.
"I wonder how long will these 2 hands hold this way."
All of sudden, I felt something in my heart.
I got no idea what feelings I got at that moment.
I just knew that I don't want to lose the owner of big hand.
Or frankly, I'm scare to lose.
So when we're going to rest, I asked something really stupid.
"Will u leave me the next day when we're doing good today?"
I can easily slept without having insomnia when I have him beside me.
I felt comfortable and I can sleep tight.
He's my medicine.
I'll put away all my problems and sadness when I saw him.
I felt touch to have him.
I my boyfriend.

No comments: