Sunday, May 17, 2009

FAMILY VS LIFE

I never thought I can have a chat with my grandpa who really loves me till the max again after years.
He's a real great grandpa.
Although our relation not good as before but I'm glad that he's understanding.
I chatted with dad last 2 days.
I pity him and at the same time I'm angry at him.
I'm really stress to face this family.
I don't know which feelings should I have when I'm facing them.
I'm my dad's princess and grandpa's 1st grandchild.
I knew they care bout me but I have my own situation too.
But when grandpa talked to me just now, I can't express a word except shed my tears for 40mins.
I have to think bout their feelings and myself too.
I don't know which to choose.
Should I let the family happy or I'll be the selfish one just let myself happy?
I'm confused.


p/s: I have to say sorry to baby cause I gonna take pill again. Or else I can't sleep.

1 comment:

Ying Ye said...

kelly che che.. u should talk to uncle peter.. uncle peter will advise u..