Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ONCE

Once I'm born, I'm related to this person.
I'm being pampered by this person from the day I born until today and days after this.
There was once, I'm very close with this person.
I thought I won't get beaten by this person in my life but this person did once when I'm once.
After that once, our relation just went down until today.
We never talk and play anymore.
We became stranger.
We just talk the important issues but no more joking.
3 years ago before the economic goes down, we started to talk a lot and started to joke around.
But not anymore from end of last year.
Till now we take each other as stranger.
I respect this person very much and want to be the most important person in this person's life.
I want to be the best and don't want to disappoint this person but at last I did.
I thought of nothing bout this person anymore.
I don't care bout this person's feelings anymore.
This person became depressed and pressured once economic went down.
I have no more words to this person after I started working.
We tried to talk to each other but we can't.
Time don't allows us.
This person is trying the best to give me everything and I knew that this person loves me much.
But we lack of communication.
Lack of communication is a big problem.
I called this person just now and this person wants to have a talk with me.
We agreed to talk on Friday night.
So this is the time to blurt out everything with my tears too.

This person is my once beloved DADDY.

No comments: