Monday, May 11, 2009

THE ONE

On the 2nd of May 2008, I met this guy and we enter to each other's world.
Although we just knew for exactly a month but we fall into each other.
We may not know each other well but we try to know.

On the 2nd of May 2009, it was our very 1st anniversary.
We gone through 365 days.
In these 365 days, we love, we miss, we're sweet, we're happy, we hate, we sad, we angry, we argue and we broke up once too but back together again.
Day by day, we changed, we learnt, we understand.

This is just the beginning for us.
The road is still long for us.
We climbed up to the mountain and climbed down together but I believe they're higher mountain that we have to climb.
I'm glad and blessed.

I just thought of how we gone through this ONE year.
We started off with a very sweet lovely couple.
Somehow, every couple will experience bitter and sour moment.
Heartache, Emotional.
Then, sweet + bitter.
And that's it, we blurt things out and be more understand.
As long as one tolerate and endure, everything seems fine.
So we have to take turns to tolerate.

Trying to be understanding isn't hard but trying to make someone understand, it is hard.
Sometimes, we felt tired to make the other half to understand.
That's what we have to think a solution no matter how tired we are.

This guy had his good and bad points.
I do have too.
Whose wrong or right, just different point of view.
But I enjoy to be with him because I'm showing my real me in front of him.

I really hate jealousy. =P
I have to control and avoid from thinking bout it.
But once I can't control, I'll burst.
That was the girl's natural reaction.

Anyway, we're great. =)
We're growing up together.

We celebrated in The Apartment, The Curve.

I'm waiting
Writing the LOVE letter
Foods
Simple cake

Shoe without STOCKING!
=)
This is what I've done when he's not around. Hee..
Perasan-ing-
Pressie from boyfriend


-END POST-

No comments: